In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Green Labyrinth Swindon is a new type of training provider helping both the employer and the student find their path to success - through effective advice and guidance and fantastic apprenticeship and training schemes.
Green Labyrinth Training is a Swindon Based Training Provider that offers a number of training programmes that include a variety of Apprenticeships, beauty sector and sports sector courses through Adult Learner Loans , Care sector diplomas and a 16-19 specialist programme for young people including traineeships.
They also have a large range of online E-learning courses that can be completed from the comfort of your own home!
GLT offers Apprenticeships at levels 2 to 5 in a range of different fields including the business sector,marketing sector, recruitment sector and IT sector and currently works with a diverse group of employers from SMEs to larger Levy paying organisations . The apprenticeships have all been specially designed to optimise learning and are fantastic for anyone over the age of 16 looking to start a career, train up whilst in a job or change sectors!
The Advanced Learner Loan courses are a great alternative for 19+ learners to fund a course or qualification! The loans are funded by the UK Government and you won’t have to pay anything back until your income is over £27,295 per year. GLT also delivers Care diplomas and apprenticeships level 2 to 5 and currently work with a number of care homes across Swindon and Wiltshire utilising funding streams to ensure affordable training is available for all.
Green Labyrinth study programmes offer vocational pathways into employment, further education at a higher level, traineeships and apprenticeships. The programmes deliver a full package of learning, personal growth, mentoring and citizenship leading towards a GLE graduation ceremony and tracked progression route.
Our SP offer includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in digital and IT skills, leading to Level 3 further education, employment, apprenticeship or traineeship.
- Level 2 Beauty – Delivered by the Wiltshire School of Beauty, leading to Level 3 further education, employment, apprenticeship or self-employment.
- Level 2 Health and Social Care - leading to apprenticeship, further education, employment.
- Employability level 1 – Leading to employment, traineeship, apprenticeship or level 2 entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurship level 2 – The basics of setting up a business, bookkeeping, marketing, leading to employment, self- employment, further education, traineeship, apprenticeship.
Green Labyrinth Training also offers a wide range of over 50 e-learning courses! By reducing the time taken away from the office or home, removing travel costs and doing away with printed materials, online learning helps you to save money and increase productivity.
Weather in Swindon