In case you missed it see what’s in this section
About: Intelligent Dialogue is a specialist sales and customer service training provider that focuses on delivering outcomes from the work they do for clients.
They have developed a series of Customer Service Training Toolkits, so that you can deliver your own training internally. Called In Tune, these bitesize learning modules, designed to work individually or together to develop a longer course or programme. They are super easy to use and great value for money as you can use them again and again across your organisation.
- Sales training
- Account management training
- Telesales training
- Telephone account management training
- Hire controller training
- Customer service training
- Team leader training
- Management development
Address: 29 Bath Rd, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon, SN4 7DF
Telephone: 0845 450 0988
Interested in finding out more about the courses they offer then please call 0845 450 0988 or visit their website HERE.
About: Green Labyrinth offer a wide range of courses to support all levels of students needs and courses to suit. With the support from the advice and guidance teams, you will be sign-posted to the appropriate course for you and your training requirements.
- Academic Courses
- Adult Education
- Advanced Learner Loan - Qualifying Courses
- Beauty Therapy
- Business & Professional Courses
- Finance & Accountancy
- Health & Social Care
- Leadership & Management
- One Day Short Courses
- Specialist & Bespoke Training
- Teaching & Learning Courses
Address: 1 Milton Road, Swindon, SN1 5JE
Telephone: 01793 236245
About: WSBHT is a multi-award winning training school who offer more choices of beauty and holistic courses than any other college or school in the Wiltshire area. They have been voted as one of the top 4 Best training schools in the UK, so you can be assured of receiving the best quality training and superb support during and after your course.
- Holistic Therapy Courses
- Beauty Business Courses
- Beauty Therapy Courses
- Distance Learning Courses
- VTCT/NVQ Beauty Courses
Address: 706 Delta Office Park, Welton Road, West Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 7XS
Telephone: 01793 737733
About: Swindon Consultants, Andrew Hatcher, offers strategies and action for sustainable business growth and development with a holistic and socially aware approach. Andrew specialises in providing MD’s or Business Owners a fresh perspective on how to grow or develop their business.
It's hard at the top of any organisation, sometimes even lonely, and perspective can easily be lost. Sometimes businesses either grow too fast without the proper procedures, checks or balances put in place. On the flip side, some businesses stagnate without a clear business strategy and it can become hard to see the ‘wood through the trees’.
Andrew with his wealth of knowledge and experience can help you take control of your business, manage your risk, control or reduce your costs and help you to grow your business in a sustainable way. This is done via the business development programme where Andrew engages with your operation from the shop floor (if you have one) right through to the boardroom.
The programme can be implemented over weeks or months to suit your budget and cashflow. What is most important is that there is a clear strategy and plan to follow. Andrew will personally implement positive change and call upon experts in certain areas if necessary. The programme can sometimes be partially grant-funded and Andrew will look to access all grants, incentives and initiatives that are available.
Telephone: 01793 852572
About: Mindcanyon Swindon delivers mental health general awareness, poor mental health recovery, suicide first aid, corporate well-being and resilience education, and training.
- Mental Health General Awareness (First Aid)
- Well-being In The Workplace Strategy Creation Workshop
- SFA: Suicide First Aid through Understanding Suicide Interventions
Telephone: 07754 746 681
Find out more information about the courses HERE!
About: South Cerney Outdoors is an approved RYA, BCU, BSUPA and BSAC training centre, running courses for ages 8+ and all abilities from complete beginner through to instructor level.
Their focus is on ensuring you have an engaging, fun experience, growing your skills and feeling safe under their experienced instructor’s guidance.
- SUP Yoga
- SUp to WindSUP
- SUP Fit
Address: Lake 12, Spine Road, South Cerney, Gloucestershire, GL7 5TL
Telephone: 01285 860388
To find out more or apply please call 01285 860388 or click here.
About: Correct Careers Coaching is passionate about employee retention, development, and inspiring career success. They develop personalised programmes and solutions for every company’s employment requirements.
- Coaching for Employee retention and development
- Sales Training (new business conversion, client relationship management, lead generation, negotiation)
- Sales & Marketing and Social Media
- Performance / Skills coaching
- Career transition
- Recruitment process and onboarding
- Career Coaching (at all levels)
- Leadership Coaching
- Coaching Millennials
- Life Coaching
- Career assessment
- Mindset enrichment
- Unlocking talent
- Consultations – Career and Business
Telephone: 07599 332178
About: Fast Forward Training and Development is part of New College Swindon. They provide outstanding professional qualifications, tailored training solutions, work place learning and apprenticeships.
- School Leavers
- Courses for Adult Learners
- Higher Education
- Pre-16 @NC
- Course Types & Qualifications
They also offer a choice of Full Time Courses, Apprenticeship Courses, Part-Time Courses, Higher Education Courses, Access Diploma, Business Training or Professional Course.
Address: New College, New College Drive, Swindon, SN3 1AH
Telephone: 01793 732892
All Fast Forward qualifications and courses are available to be delivered to staff in-house at your premises. Get in touch today and ask how they can help you achieve your training goals - call 01793 732892 or email email@example.com
About: They deliver practical cookery instruction to children from 5 to 16 years old. They're a like-minded group of people, all crazy for a calzone, nuts about nougat and fanatical about fajitas. They all love to cook and they're all passionate about passing that on to the next generation.
Understanding what you eat and finding pleasure in cooking from scratch is so important; they take this responsibility very seriously. However they're also lots of fun and they actively encourage a hands-on approach to cooking; it’s the best way to learn!
- Open classes - Join their open weekend classes that also run throughout every school holiday. Whether your child is a total kitchen novice or the next Jamie Oliver they encourage all abilities to try new ingredients and develop their skills. Their classes are also a great option for anyone taking part in the Duke of Edinburgh Award.
- Extra-curricular clubs - They can set up a regular cookery club within your school, during a Breakfast club or After-school club they provide an hour of tuition for up to 12 children in each session. Lessons include a variety of sweet and savoury recipes which the children get to take home along with a recipe card to make again.
- Workshops in school - Smart Raspberry can also provide classes that fit into the teaching curriculum or around a specific topic. This could be anything from PPA cover to a themed workshop for the whole school to get involved in; recipes and activities are designed to enrich topics requested by your school to meet your individual needs.
Telephone: 07912 361875
Interested in finding out more then please call 07912 361875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About: Eight Interactive is a global digital content creator helping businesses communicate their content beyond the text. The business is owned and managed by Pam Jones, who since 2001, has designed over 3,000 pieces of interactive digital content.
- Elearning courses
- Animated explainer videos
- Software demo videos
Telephone: 01793 239399
Get in touch with Pam for a FREE call to discuss your digital content ideas on 01793 239399 or email her via email@example.com.
About: Become a Personal Trainer with T2 Fitness! T2 Fitness Education delivers top class education to prepare you for a career as a PT.
T2 Fitness Education prides itself on delivering the very best possible start to your new business or career in the fitness industry. You can opt for full-time intensive courses or study part-time with weekend courses.Study Full-time, Part-time or through one-to-one tutorials.
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 2 Exercise to Music
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Sports Massage
- Level 3 Matwork Pilates
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Low Back Pain
- Strength and Conditioning
Telephone: 07816 240137
To find out more please call 07816 240137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org