In case you missed it see what’s in this section
TGT MEETS...RYAN WALKER - TOTAL GUIDE'S DIGITAL CONTENT AND SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
We caught up with our new Digital Content and Social Media Executive Ryan Walker on his first day in his new role as he made the switch from freelance to full-time with us. Read below as we caught up with our latest recruit to find out what he’s got planned for the year ahead.
1. Welcome as an official member of the team Ryan. How does it feel to be a full -time member of staff?
It feels fantastic to have joined the team on a full-time basis. I can’t wait to get stuck into the role and produce some really exciting work with the great team at Total.
2. You’ll be heading up our Digital Content team, what is your experience in this area?
I’ve been producing digital content for Total for nearly five years now on a freelance basis so It’s safe to say that I’ve got experience and understanding how the company operates. I am experienced in providing digital content in various forms whether that be writing articles or producing videos and believe that my creativity and trend spotting abilities will allow us to produce some really new, fresh and exciting content.
3. What can we expect from Total’s content over the next year?
Total’s content for the rest of 2019 is going to be incredibly exciting with a massive increase in our video and live social media content. The main aim is to make our content fun, fresh, and totally different from the norm. I won’t give too much away now but make sure to keep an eye on our sites and social media over the coming months.
4. What made you want to take the leap from Sports Freelancer to our full-time Digital Content Exec?
I have always had a massive passion for sport but when this opportunity became available I immediately jumped at it. Although the majority of my experience is sports orientated, I am extremely creative and this role presents me with the perfect platform to apply my creativity to everyday tasks. I am fully invested in Total and a big attraction for me was being able to be a crucial part of the companies future success knowing that my hard work will help contribute to Total’s growth over the years to come.
5. What are your day-to-day responsibilities at Total?
No day is the same in my role but my day-to-day responsibilities focus on planning and creating exciting content that will be published on our websites and social media to help drive the companies success. One day I could be out filming exciting content with one of our clients and the next I could be in the office writing articles on upcoming events in the local community. No day is the same but every day is fantastic!
6. The role is varied and fast-paced, which part of the job are you most looking forward to?
It’s hard to put my finger on one sole aspect of the role that I’m most looking forward as every part of it is really exciting, but the process of planning and then filming exciting video content really excites me.
7. Where do you want to see Total in the next 12 months?
Having massively increased our client list across all of our sites and grown the franchise to more cities across the UK.
8. How do you like to spend your time off?
Exercising, playing/watching sport, and sitting in the beer garden at the local pub with friends!
9. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Fun, motivated, happy.
10. We love a motivational quote here at Total Towers, what’s your favourite quote or motto?
“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.”
Weather in Swindon