In case you missed it see what’s in this section
TGt Meets... Bruce Bodio
Bruce Bodio, CEO of a Swindon-based start-up, Tricorn4 Interational answers these questions as part of Start-Up September.
1. Describe your business in one sentence
Innovative, Exciting and Professional but caring about our customers and supply chain.
2. What’s been your biggest achievement to date?
Still being alive
3. What is your big goal for your business, where would you like it to be in ten years?
To have a profitable and sustainable business that looks after its customers and staff and allows me to had over the business to my successors.
4. What do you think attracts people to start their own business?
Freedom to set your own work schedule and work with individuals and companies of your chose.
5. Has your experienced lived up to that?
6. If you could do it all again, would you do anything differently?
Yes, never rely on banks for funding.
7. How do you like to spend your time off?
Seeing family and friends.
8. What would your advice be to someone starting their own business?
Research your market and have a good workable business plan, tenacity is a must. Lots of people are spread sheet millionaires but you need to be hard working and realistic to make it work.
9. What has been the best thing about launching a start up?
Working with like-minded people and seeing the support and encouragement you get from other people and companies.
10. What’s next for your business?
To achieve the first 1 million pounds of turnover.
To find out more about Tricorn4 International, click here.
Weather in Swindon