Bowman House (NEW - Leaderboard Ad)

Let's Talk

Your Total Guide To Business

Bowman House (Business Sponsor)

Corporation Tax vs Personal Tax for Limited Companies #AskAMS

If you have a Limited Company you must pay Corporation tax AND Personal tax, something that is often forgotten by new start-ups.

When you start a Limited Company you will have to pay Corporation Tax (tax on the Company profits), which is 19% of the profit and is payable 9 months after the Company year-end date. People often forget that they also have to pay tax on the income (principally dividends) that they take from the Company. Plus you may have to pay tax on any other income, especially if you are in the Higher Rate Tax bracket. Personal income tax must be paid 31st January (and possibly 31st July) each year.

AMS Accountancy Swindon and Wiltshire

AMS Accountancy Ltd

AMS Accountants in Swindon provide a complete accountancy service for small businesses in Wiltshire and a monthly accountancy service for contractors throughout the UK.

Delta 606, Welton Road, Swindon, SN5 7XF

Bowman House (NEW - Animated Ad)
M4 Self Store (Animated Ad)
Correct Careers Coaching
Steilea (Animated Ad)
Fraser Allen Estate Management (Animated Ad)
Black Nova Designs
Fiona Scott Media Consultancy
Dayfold Print (Animated Ad)
Ruby Reign Events (Animated Ad)
Future Planning

Weather in Swindon