click here to find out what’s in this section
Roves Farm is A 166 hectare local working farm in Swindon.
If you're looking for things to do with the kids in Swindon, Roves Farm is a great choice for a family day out come rain or shine!
Roves Farm Swindon is open daily - 9am to 5pm ((Pet's Corner opens at 10am, Animal Barn opens at 10.30am), from 2nd January to 23rd December.
Full daily programme of events and activities including:
- Meet & Feed the Animals
- Egg Collecting
- Tractor Rides
- Pets Corner
- Children's Crafts
- Indoor Play Barn
- Outdoor Adventure Play Areas
- Den Building
- Animal Racing during weekends and school holidays (March - September)
- Toddler Time twice every weekday during term time (including bubbles, stories, craft & games!)
- Special seasonal events and activities
- Woolly Sheep Cafe - serving hot and cold light lunches and snacks. View the menu!
- Outdoor picnic area (bring your own food or buy from the cafe)
- Farm Shop selling the Farm's own meat - born and reared on the farm!
- Mother's Day - Birds of Prey 11th March
- Easter Bunny 30th March - 15th April
- Hungry Caterpillar 5th - 7th May
- Tractor Ted Live 18th - 19th May
- Sunflowers 26th May - 3rd June
- Father's Day - Big Machines 17th June
- Bear Hunt 23rd - 29th July & 13th - 19th August
- Enchanted Forest 30th July - 5th August & 20th - 26th August
- Jurassic Farm 6th - 12th August & 17th August - 2nd September
- Pumpkin Carving 27th October - 4th November
- Bonfire and Fireworks 27th October
- Santas Grotto & Nativity
- Lambing 15th - 28th January
- Scarecrows 10th - 18th February