click here to find out what’s in this section
Roves Farm is A 166 hectare local working farm in Swindon.
If you're looking for things to do with the kids in Swindon, Roves Farm is a great choice for a family day out come rain or shine!
Roves Farm Swindon is open daily - 9am to 5pm ((Pet's Corner opens at 10am, Animal Barn opens at 10.30am), from 2nd January to 23rd December.
Full daily programme of events and activities including:
- Meet & Feed the Animals
- Egg Collecting
- Tractor Rides
- Pets Corner
- Children's Crafts
- Indoor Play Barn
- Outdoor Adventure Play Areas
- Den Building
- Animal Racing during weekends and school holidays (March - September)
- Toddler Time twice every weekday during term time (including bubbles, stories, craft & games!)
- Special seasonal events and activities
- Woolly Sheep Cafe - serving hot and cold light lunches and snacks. View the menu!
- Outdoor picnic area (bring your own food or buy from the cafe)
- Farm Shop selling the Farm's own meat - born and reared on the farm!
- Lambing 19th March - 5th April
- Easter Bunny 6th - 22nd April
- Sunflowers 25th May - 2nd June
- Circus Workshop 4th - 6th May
- Bear Hunt 22nd - 28th July & 12th - 18th August
- Jurassic Farm 29th July - 4th August & 19th - 25th August
- Enchanted Forest 5th - 11th August & 26th August - 1st September
- Pumpkin Carving 23rd October - 4th November
- Bonfire and Fireworks 26th October
- Santas Grotto & Nativity
- Lambing 12th - 15th January
- Scarecrows 16th - 24th February