In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Roves Farm is A 166 hectare local working farm in Swindon with lots of activities for all the family to enjoy.
If you're looking for things to do with the kids in Swindon, Roves Farm is a great choice for a family day out come rain or shine!
Roves Farm Swindon is open daily - 9am to 5pm ((Pet's Corner opens at 10am, Animal Barn opens at 10.30am), from 2nd January to 23rd December.
Full daily programme of events and activities including:
- Meet & Feed the Animals
- Egg Collecting
- Tractor Rides
- Pets Corner
- Children's Crafts
- Indoor Play Barn
- Outdoor Adventure Play Areas
- Den Building
- Animal Racing during weekends and school holidays (March - September)
- Toddler Time twice every weekday during term time (including bubbles, stories, craft & games!)
- Special seasonal events and activities
- Woolly Sheep Cafe - serving hot and cold light lunches and snacks. View the menu!
- Outdoor picnic area (bring your own food or buy from the cafe)
- Farm Shop selling the Farm's own meat - born and reared on the farm!
- Lambing 19th March - 5th April
- Easter Bunny 6th - 22nd April
- Sunflowers 25th May - 2nd June
- Circus Workshop 4th - 6th May
- Bear Hunt 22nd - 28th July & 12th - 18th August
- Jurassic Farm 29th July - 4th August & 19th - 25th August
- Enchanted Forest 5th - 11th August & 26th August - 1st September
- Pumpkin Carving 23rd October - 4th November
- Bonfire and Fireworks 26th October
- Santas Grotto & Nativity
- Lambing 12th - 15th January
- Scarecrows 16th - 24th February