In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Roves Farm is A 166 hectare local working farm in Swindon with lots of activities for all the family to enjoy.
If you're looking for things to do with the kids in Swindon, Roves Farm is a great choice for a family day out come rain or shine!
From the 23rd April Roves Farm will be open Wednesday – Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
As they continue to follow the goverment guidelines their indoor areas will remain closed. They will however be opening their Animal barns, Activity barn, Activity paddocks, Walk in paddocks and Outdoor play areas.
Their Cafe will continue to operate as a takeaway from Wednesday - Sunday. It will still be open for hot and cold drinks, cakes, and confectionery until 5pm. The Piglet’s Pantry will also be operating a cold food takeaway service until 5pm.
Their farm shop will remain open stocked with their homereared meats and local produce.
Find out more about their opening updates here.
Full daily programme of events and activities including:
- Meet & Feed the Animals
- Egg Collecting
- Tractor Rides
- Pets Corner
- Children's Crafts
- Outdoor Adventure Play Areas
- Den Building
- Activity Paddocks
- Walk in paddocks
- Animal Racing (back in June 2021)
- Special seasonal events and activities
- Woolly Sheep Cafe - serving hot and cold light lunches and snacks. View the menu!
- Outdoor picnic area (bring your own food or buy from the cafe)
- Farm Shop selling the Farm's own meat - born and reared on the farm!
2021 Seasonal Events
- Family Camp Weekends 2021 - 18th June - 27th August 2021
- Lockdown Walks - Throughout lockdown
More seasonal events to be revealed as restrictions lower.