In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Roves Farm is A 166 hectare local working farm in Swindon with lots of activities for all the family to enjoy.
If you're looking for things to do with the kids in Swindon, Roves Farm is a great choice for a family day out come rain or shine!
Roves Farm Swindon is open daily - 9am to 5pm (Pet's Corner opens at 10am, Animal Barn opens at 10.30am), from 2nd January to 23rd December.
Full daily programme of events and activities including:
- Meet & Feed the Animals
- Egg Collecting
- Tractor Rides
- Pets Corner
- Children's Crafts
- Indoor Play Barn
- Outdoor Adventure Play Areas
- Den Building
- Animal Racing during weekends and school holidays (March - September)
- Toddler Time twice every weekday during term time (including bubbles, stories, craft & games!)
- Special seasonal events and activities
- Woolly Sheep Cafe - serving hot and cold light lunches and snacks. View the menu!
- Outdoor picnic area (bring your own food or buy from the cafe)
- Farm Shop selling the Farm's own meat - born and reared on the farm!
- Lambing 19th March - 5th April
- Easter Bunny 4th - 19th April
- Mini Farmers 8th - 10th May
- Barnaby's Birthday Bash 16th May
- Jurassic Farm 23rd - 31st May
- Mini Farmers 13th - 14th June
- Nature Detectives 20th July - 31st August
- Mini Farmers 16th - 27th September
- Witch & Wizard School 22nd October - 1st November
- Christmas on the farm - selected dates in December
- Lambing 16th - 20th January
- Scarecrows 15th - 23rd February