click here to find out what’s in this section
Recipe: Magnolia Brasserie Pizza
Ben Bullen, Heaf Chef at Magnolia Brasserie, shares with us his delicious pizza recipe for you to try at home!
- 625g “00” Pizza flour
- 375ml milk or buttermilk
- 7.5g salt
- 2.5g yeast
- 25ml Double Cream
- 25ml Olive Oil
- 5g Sugar
1) Place all ingredients, apart from the milk into a mixer with a dough hook and combine on a low speed.
2) Slowly add milk it may not need all of it, but just enough to make a nice dough, leaving the bowl clean as it kneads.
3) Knead for 8 mins, then place in a bowl and cling film over. Leave to prove till 4 times the size. Knock the dough back and roll into 50g balls (this will make an 8-inch pizza) refrigerate till firmed up
4) Roll the 50g ball with a rolling pin to 2mm thick (Flour underneath) place on baking tray and top with your choice of topping.
5) Bake at 250c (pre-heated) for 1.5- 2mins
Tip; using buttermilk will make a nicer dough and will also give it a nice cultured sour taste, like sour dough.
Don't fancy cooking it yourself? Why not have the talented Chef's at Magnolia Brasserie do it for you, make the most of the amazing offers below!