click here to find out what’s in this section
Recipe: Easter Nests
Chocolate nests are the perfect way to enjoy Easter, and kids will love making them almost as much as they love eating them.
- 225g (8oz) milk chocolate
- 50g (2oz) butter
- 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 100g (4oz) cornflakes
- Mini eggs
- Paper baking cases
- A baking tray
- A large saucepan
1) In the hollows of the baking tray place twelve of the paper baking cases.
2) Over a large saucepan break the chocolate into pieces.
3) Add the butter into the pan followed by the golden syrup.
4) Stir the mixture until the chocolate and butter have melted.
5) After turning off the heat, add the cornflakes to the mixture and gently stir them until they’re covered in chocolate.
6) Place the cornflake mixture into each of the paper baking cases.
7) Next add a few mini eggs to each nest and then place them in the fridge to set.