click here to find out what’s in this section
Recipe: Nutella Hot Chocolate
There's nothing better than a hot cup of cocoa to warm your cockles.
Our delicious hot chocolate recipe is so simple to make and bound to be better than anything you'll buy from the shops.
Ingredients (Per Person):
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp Nutella
1) Heat the milk and Nutella in a saucepan over a medium heat.
2) Blend together thoroughly with a blender or whisk.
3) Pour into your favourite mug.
4) Top with cream and/or marshmallows if you fancy.
5) Curl up by the fire and enjoy!