In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Les Mills BORN TO MOVE is coming to Blunsdon Fitness+
From October 2017, Les Mills' BORN TO MOVE™ classes will be available at Blunsdon Fitness+. These fantastic classes for kids take the effort out of activity by making it fun!
WHAT IS BORN TO MOVE?
Combining a motivating and scientifically proven mix of age-appropriate movement with music, these classes captivate toddlers through to teens – and fuel a life-long love of physical activity along the way.
WHY CHILDREN LOVE IT...
BORN TO MOVE classes are jam-packed with smiles, laughter and fun. Each class teaches age-appropriate motor skills that improve agility, balance, coordination, endurance, flexibility and speed. Children thrive on the enjoyment and sense of belonging, making new friends and developing social skills. Most importantly, they discover the joy of movement and set up healthy habits for the future.
Classes will run at the following times from October...
- Mondays: Age 8-12s 4.55pm - 5.40pm with Christie
- Tuesdays: Age 6-7s 4.45pm - 5.30pm with Emma
- Wednesdays: Age 8-12s 4.45pm - 5.30pm with Christie
- Thursdays: Age 4-5s 4pm - 4.45pm with Sam
- Fridays: Age 6-7s 4.45pm - 5.30pm with Emma
- Sundays: Age 4-5s 8.30am - 9.15am with Sam
All classes are FREE for members or £6 per class for non-members.
The great news is that parents/guardians can sign their children in to the 45 minute sessions and then either have a work out in the gym (member only) or enjoy a drink or snack in one of the hotel's bars.
If you'd like to 'try before you buy', there's a FREE open weekend on Saturday 30th September & Sunday 1st October. Choose from 3 free BORN TO MOVE classes on Sunday 1st October:
- Age 4-5 8:30 - 09:15 with Sam
- Age 6-7 2pm - 2.45pm with Emma
- Age 8-12 3pm - 3.45pm with Sam