In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Fidenti Financial Planning
Swindon based financial planning you can trust.
We provide advice to both individuals and companies on all aspects of financial planning, through a long term approach of fully understanding our clients' needs, wants and aspirations and then prioritising objectives. We aim to build a long term relationship with our clients based on trust and providing the highest standard of service.
What we do:
As an Independent Financial Advisor, this means that our clients benefit from our ability to offer advice on the broadest range of products and services.
Whether you are an individual or a small business looking for:
- Mortgage Advice
- Insurance and Protection for your Family
- Investment Advice
- Retirement Planning
- Euto Enrolment Advice (for businesses)
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- or simply looking to reduce costs
We have many years of experience in finding the most suitable solutions for your needs.
We faithfully promise:
- To be honest and trustworthy in all our dealings with you.
- To always provide the best advice for you, the client - not what is best for us.
- That our clients are, and will always be, at the heart of everything we do.
- To provide our clients with friendly, clear, easy to understand, personalised financial advice.
- As we do not hold client funds directly, your money is safe.
- To advise of the pro's and con's of the options available for your situation.
How we work:
We provide advice and help following a personal / business financial review which can take place at a convenient time and place for you. Usually a review will start with a very broad discussion of your concerns and aspirations, before moving on to a thorough financial review. Our first meeting is completely free and with no obligation.
Following your initial review, we will take time to consider your situation, needs and priorities before providing you with a detailed financial report. We will discuss this face to face in a follow up meeting in which we'll fully explain our recommendations and agree affordable priorities to assist you in achieving your objectives.
Our fees will be fully disclosed in an open and transparent manner before agreeing any course of action. There are different options available to pay the fees and these will be fully explained to you at the outset and confirmed in a written agreement.
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
19 Lambert Close
E: Email us
T: 07887 952998
Weather in Swindon