click here to find out what’s in this section
5 Reasons why you should attend Royal International Air Tattoo 2019
Few events can rival the intensity, drama and spectacle on offer at the Royal International Air Tattoo and with less than 500 tickets remaining for next month’s event, below is 5 excellent reasons why you should grab them before they are gone.
1. The ‘worlds greatest airshow’ has got 28 international air arms confirmed so far from across 20 different nations, which means the Air Tattoo is the best place to see military aircraft on display to the public. This year the theme is Air & Space.
2. There is plenty to see and do on the ground together with the famed airshows scheduled to last all day long. The world famous RAF Red Arrows are planning to fly on all 3 days across the event.
3. Under 18’s go free and the parking is also free making this the perfect event for both aviation enthusiasts and families. Whether you are indulging your hobby or educating the next generation about military history, there’s something for everyone.
4. Don’t miss the NATO flypast; celebrating it’s 70th year and the ONLY place an official NATO flypast with happen in the UK this year. This is scheduled to happen on the Friday & Saturday with planning work happening right now for Sunday. The 50th anniversary of the moon landing will also be recognised across the weekend.
5. A joint flypast from the RAF Red Arrows and specially decorated BA Boeing 747 will perform a dramatic routine with the RAF Aerobatic Team on Saturday in another celebration, this time about the airline’s heritage and decades long association with the tattoo.
For ticket information and all the latest event schedules head to airtattoo.com, and don’t miss out!
*Saturday’s tickets are currently at 98% sold so hurry hurry hurry!