click here to find out what’s in this section
NSBRC see many visitors who want to create an ‘Eco Home’ prioritising low energy and high comfort. The Passivhaus standard is designed to deliver comfort, quality and lower running costs, in any type of building.
We spend most of our time indoors, so buildings play an important part in our health and wellbeing.
5 reasons to consider building to Passivhaus standards:
- Good for comfort - comfortable temperatures are easily maintained whatever the weather using very little energy
- Good for your health - constant clean fresh air
- Good for your pocket - 90% reductions in energy needed for heating
- Good for quality - a rigorous quality control process requires craftsmanship and buildings that are built with care
- Good for your future - the Passivhaus seal of approval guarantees certainty of performance
The most successful and cost-effective way of achieving Passivhaus is by incorporating the standard before your designs are complete. It’s also useful if the Passivhaus elements are included in your planning application.
Take advantage of free guidance and ensure you have the right team behind you by meeting Passivhaus accredited experts and suppliers at our Workshop.
Featuring Practical workshops, guided educational tours and real life case studies this is an event not to be missed by anyone interested in Passivhaus.
- 5th - 6th April
- 22nd - 23 November