click here to find out what’s in this section
Mentally Healthy Awareness Education From Mindcanyon
Mindcanyon Mental Health Education have teamed up with Fig Offices to help teach you how to spot early signs of possible mental health issues.
Mindcanyon Mental Health Education understand that you may not know how to support a loved one, a close friend, family or somebody you work with experiencing a mental health issue.
They will help you to understand what Mental Health is, and how to help somebody experiencing mental ill health.
Would you also like to feel more comfortable talking to your employer, friends or family about your mental health needs?
They believe that everybody has the right to be educated on mental health, it shouldn't be the job of an appointed individual in an organisation, this is too much of a burden on that individual.
Course Content and Learning Outcomes:
- You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the needs, and experiences of people with mental health needs
- You'll explore the stigma of mental health
- To explore communication skills and practice active listening skills
- Increase awareness of attitudes towards mental health
- Identifying areas that affect mental health and wellbeing
- Recognise and understand some of the most common signs and symptoms of mental health conditions
- Acquire the confidence to help people who may be experiencing mental health problems
- Look at the mental health recovery model
Benefits of Mentally Healthy Awareness Education:
- Understanding of what mental health is
- Understanding of what mental ill health is
- Understanding of what mental ill health recovery involves
- Early intervention with people who may be having issues with their mental well-being
They will also ensure you know how to look after your own well-being.
Mindcanyon offer bespoke training packages that suit the needs of your organisation, teams, individuals and groups.
These can be delivered at your work place or a convenient location for you or your business. If you would like to book a group education session, or you would like education on how to support those who may be suffering with mental ill health or would like anymore information please click here.