In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Level 4 Lower Back Pain Course
This Level 4 Course with T2 Fitness will teach you all you need to know about lower back pain.
Course dates: 30 & 31 May 2020 + Follow up assessment
Study Options: This course is delivered over two days with a separate assessment day.
What will I learn?
- Functional anatomy of the back
- Classifying Low back pain symptoms
- Relevant assessment processes
- Movement and postural screening
- Appropriate programming to alleviate low back pain
- Specialise in Low-back pain management
- Be a resource to medical practitioners for referral of clients returning to exercise
How will I be assessed?
You will produce a case study based on a client with lower back pain and be expected to plan and deliver your strategies for tackling their pain with explanations and justifications for your programming.
Awarding Body: YMCA
Payment Plans: We offer flexible payment plans to suit your needs - email email@example.com for more information.
Cancellation Policy: Once you book onto the course, a 30% surcharge fee will be applicable upon cancellation.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07816 240137.