In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Ante & Postnatal Exercise Course
T2 Fitness Education's Ante and Postnatal Exercise qualification will enable you to support the mothers during pregnancy and after birth, providing you with the expertise and confidence to deliver safe and effective exercise programmes for women in early motherhood.
You will learn:
- How to plan and teach antenatal and postnatal sessions.
- Physiological and anatomical changes to the body throughout pregnancy, in relation to exercise.
- Changes in nutritional requirements for ante and postnatal clients.
- How to identify cases when exercise and activity aren’t recommended.
- How to maintain participant safety and respond to an emergency situation.
Course dates: 7 March + 21 March 2020 | Saturday 20 June + 4 July 2020 - click here to find out more
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07816 240137.