click here to find out what’s in this section
Mindcanyon Swindon deliver mental health general awareness, poor mental health recovery, suicide first aid, corporate well-being and resilience education and training.
Mindcanyon uplift, empower and support those facing mental health challenges to show that recovery is possible, as well as educating people looking to help those who are affected.
In the UK, 1 in 4 people will experience a common mental health related issue every year. It is more important than ever to understand what mental health is and and how we can all play a part in suicide prevention.
Good mental health is the future for your workforce, but getting it right – and with integrity – is crucial. That's why Mindcanyon help you...
- Understand the true value of your employees by providing them with tools to keep them happy and healthy
- Make mental wellness as much of a priority as physical wellness within your workplace
- Devising genuine employee support strategies
- Maintaining workplace wellbeing as a long-term strategy
Helping people stay happy and healthy at work, Mindcanyon Swindon raise awareness around the connections between physical and mental health, while fostering safe, ethical and compassionate environments for individuals.
- Mental Health General Awareness One Day Programme
- Mental Health Recovery And Reintegration Back Into The Workplace
- Suicide First Aid