In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Your Total Guide To lifestyle
TOTAL GUIDE 'CHILLY' DUATHLON
The classic sprint duathlon at the famous Castle Combe race circuit. Safe, traffic-free, duathlon racing at it’s best, suitable for beginners and experienced competitors alike. Wide, smooth, tarmac closed roads to cycle on and a flat, predominantly on-road run route. Sponsored in 2023 by 'Total Guide To'
The event starts with a 2 mile run on the perimeter of the race track, then heads out on 5 laps of the circuit before finishing with a final 2 mile run again around the race track perimeter
- Chip timing including splits and bike laps.
- Medal for all finishers.
- Beginner friendly racing.
- On-site catering with hot food and drinks.
- On-site toilets.
- Race Photography from Charles Whitton Photography
- Medal now with optional iTaB (see below).
- Race Distance: Duathlon: 2 mile run (one perimeter lap), 10 mile bike (five race circuit laps) , 2 mile run (one perimeter lap).
- Race Start: 11:30 – TBC
- Race Entry: Online entry price: £44.00
- Day entry price: £50.00
B2 Ashville Centre
T: 01225 632103
Weather in Swindon