click here to find out what’s in this section
Swindon Marriott Hotel
The stylish Swindon Marriott Hotel, on the outskirts of the historic old town, is known for its outgoing service and outstanding amenities.
Surrounded by lush woodlands yet within easy access from the motorway, the Swindon Marriott Hotel offers an ideal location at the gateway to the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Oxford, Bath and many other popular destinations, making it ideal for family trips and business travel accommodation.
- 156 En-suite Guest Rooms
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill
- Conferencing & Meetings
- Weddings & Events
- 24hr Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts
- Indoor Pool
- Hairdresser (Independant)
- Spa (Independant)
- Free Parking for hotel patrons
Cast Iron Bar & Grill offers fresh, locally sourced ingredients and a welcoming ambiance. Pair your meal with a choice from the wine list, and be sure to visit for Sunday lunch!
Conferencing & Meetings:
- Excellent facilities for corporate dining, exhibitions, product launches, conferences & meetings
- A 854 sq m conference and meeting facility
- Meeting rooms with high-speed Internet
- Comprehensive meeting facilities complemented by expert catering and audio visual resources
- Business Center with computer access
- WiFi throughout the hotel
- Licensed for civil wedding ceremonies
- Lush gardens provide a perfect backdrop for photographs
- Innovative catering for weddings, social events & themed parties
- Skilled event planning to coordinate every detail
- Hairdressing salon, health spa onsite (prices available on request)
- Dedicated Event Manager to ensure your special day runs smoothly
Call Swindon Marriott on 01793 512121 for any further information.
T: 01793 512121