In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Snapped: New Swindon Half Marathon 2018
The annual Swindon Half returned for 2018 yesterday (9th September), where thousands of runners took on the new course around the town. Take a look at our snaps from the event below...
Running to and from the town centre, and taking in many of the Town's highlights, the Swindon Half Marathon 2018 was a nice flat course, suitable for both beginners and those looking for a PB alike.
- 1st - Matthew CLOWES, 1:06:00.6
- 2nd - Ben COLE, 1:10:19.4
- 3rd - Daniel JONES 1:13:39.1
- 1st - Serane STONE, 1:22:40.6
- 2nd - Fee MAYCOCK, 1:24:29.9
- 3rd -Tara GROSVENOR, 1:25:01.5