In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Junior Karting Success Story
There are numerous success stories for kids who started their racing careers at the Castle Combe Junior Karting School.
One, in particular, is Drive-Tech's own resident instructor, karting expert and event organiser Luke Cooper. Luke won the Castle Combe Junior Karting Championship back in 2005 at the age of 12. Since then he has gone on to win in National Karting and now races in National Formula Ford (Single seater racing). See Lukes Bio -
ARKS Grade S Instructor
National A Race Licence holder
Luke started karting at the age of 10.
- 2005 Castle Combe Karting Junior Championship Winner
- 2007 Junior TKM Karting Festival Cup Winner
- 2009 British TKM Karting Super 1 Championship, 6th Place
- 2010 Whilton Mill Junior TKM Kartng Championship Winner
- 2010 Formula Ford 1600 Castle Combe Young Driver of the Year.
- 2012 BRSCC Triple Crown Championship Winner
- 2012 National Formula Ford 1600 Championship 3 wins, 2nd overall.
- 2012 Formula Ford Festival 3rd Place
- 2014 Walter Hayes Trophy, Best placed historic Formula Ford. Qualifying 2nd overall for the heat in a 25 year old car.
- 2016 Pole for Formula Ford Festival Heat.
- 2017 National Formula Ford championship, Most Fastest Laps, 3 wins, 7 podiums, 3rd Overall.
- 2018 Castle Combe Formula Ford Champion
- 2019 watch this space!
Check out Drive-Tech HERE.