In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral Course
This Level 3 Course with T2 Fitness Education allows you to gain a Diploma in Exercise Referral.
Course dates: 11 & 12 April 2020 + Follow up assessment
Study Options: Due to the nature of the content T2 require students to be guided in-house over one weekend with a follow-up assessment day. If you are entering this course without a Level 3 Personal Training qualification, please get in touch as you may be required to attend more sessions.
What will I learn?
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Professional practice for exercise referral instructors
- Understanding medical conditions for exercise referral
- Applying the principles of nutrition and physical activity
- Planning exercise referral programmes with patients
- Instructing exercise with referred patients
- Work with a GPs office to gain referral patients
- Specialise in training with medical-related populations
- Be the specialist at your gym when dealing with medical issues
- A fantastic addition to your services repertoire
How will I be assessed?
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
Awarding Body: YMCA
Payment Plans: T2 offer flexible payment plans to suit your needs - email email@example.com for more information.
Cancellation Policy: Once you have booked onto this, a 30% surcharge fee will be applicable upon cancellation.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07816 240137