In case you missed it see what’s in this section
First Steps Fitness
First Steps Fitness specialises in supporting Women’s Health, Fitness and Wellbeing through all stages of life.
Their experience and qualifications allow them to guide you through fitness routines during pregnancy and into the postnatal phase, as well as offering Mother & Baby group exercise classes at locations in Swindon and Online.
Both private 1:1 sessions and group sessions are available for all services on offer. Private sessions grant you the full attention of the pre & postnatal specialist who will design and tailor programmes and routines around your goals and needs. The group sessions give you the opportunity to meet like minded Women in your local area whilst exercising towards your collective goal.
First Steps Fitness is part of the up-and-coming trend of exercising with your children. Encouraging you to improve your fitness whilst not sacrificing your time with your baby or having to arrange child care. The benefits to this method of training are endless and allow your child their first glimpse into a healthy, active lifestyle.
Services available include:
- Mother & Baby group exercise classes in Stratton, Fairford and Peatmoor.
- Mother & Baby outdoor Buggy classes in Peatmoor and Tadpole Garden Village.
- Workout with the Girls classes in Tadpole Garden Village.
- Prenatal Fitness.
- Pelvic Floor & Core Conditioning.
- Gym and “at home” exercise programming.
- Biometrics & monthly progress check-ins.
- Nutrition Coaching.
- Private 1:1 Training, held at First Steps Fitness Studio in Tadpole Garden Village (coming February 2021)
All sessions are cost effective providing you options to pay as you go or bulk purchase for a discount. Prices for classes range from £2.50-£10 per adult, children are free of charge. Private tuition prices start from as little as £12.99.
For further information and specifics on all of the services please visit www.firststepsfitness.com or contact Jodie on Jodie.email@example.com. They also post regular hints and tips along with updates on their Facebook page: First Steps Fitness.
Weather in Swindon