Digital Marketing Apprentice - Sollertis Ltd
Sollertis is seeking a self-motivated, driven & creative Digital Marketing Apprentice to deliver a variety of marketing projects, targeting our B2B customers & prospects. This will include working with the company’s websites, analytics, email marketing & social media. A great opportunity to create & deliver own strategies!
Category: Apprenticeship Vacancies in Swindon
Salary: Annual wage £13,500.00
Hours: Working week 9 - 5:30 with 1 hour lunch. Total hours per week: 37.50
The role will cover many aspects of Digital Marketing including working with the company’s web sites, analytics, email marketing and social media.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will help to coordinate and execute marketing activity targeted at existing and prospective customers. This role carries responsibility for the delivery of strong, customer-focused marketing campaigns that maximises sales opportunities and delivers company and supplier income.
- Supporting the CEO with marketing planning for 2019/2020, including researching the industry and trends
- Update and grow the company’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Report and host internal presentations on social media activity and campaigns.
- Assist with the updating of the company’s website including product content, landing pages and web banners.
- Updating the company’s blog.
- Create and manage the setup of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Creating emails and web content to support supplier campaigns
- Managing our email marketing platform, MailChimp, to ensure email templates and content is up-to-date
- Support with sales exhibitions and events (including marketing communications and management of event kit including display banners / promotional gifts and branding)
Build and maintain knowledge of company products and services, procedures and processes
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to write creatively ideally with previous experience of writing marketing material
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Computer Literate and competent in Microsoft Office packages, social media, other relevant systems and software
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, however, training will be provided
- Understanding of Social Media from a Business perspective
- Comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- GCSE English and maths grade A*-C (or 9-4) or equivalent and previous marketing qualification
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Full-time employment into an area that best suits the candidates strengths.
Things to consider
- Employee Perks
- Flexible working