click here to find out what’s in this section
COFFEE SHOP ASSISTANT
Join the friendly team at the National Self Build & Renovation Centre working in their coffee shop
Category: Admin Vacancies in Swindon
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: £8.75 Per Hour
Hours: Flexible Hours & Possible Weekend Work
We have an exciting opportunity for a Coffee Shop Assistant.
As a proud employee-owned company our continuing success is down to the talent and hard work of our team – a success story you could be part of!
We are looking for someone with plenty of energy, a sharp eye for detail and a positive, proactive approach to getting things done.
Above all you must have a positive attitude and be part of delivering irresistible customer service.
Holding a Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety in Catering would be helpful but experience is not essential as we will provide all training.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Preparation of Coffee Shop area for service to visitors
· Serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks using our onsite facilities
· Follow daily/regular cleaning schedules
· Stock take
· Set up, delivery and clearing of conferencing refreshments and catering
· Completion of Coffee Shop cleaning and closure checks
The rate of pay is £8.75 per hour. Candidates will be required to work weekends and be flexible to assist with cover in the week when necessary.
The NSBRC is located just off J16 (next to the Doubletree Hilton Hotel) and has plenty of free staff parking.