click here to find out what’s in this section
Part -Time Marketing Co-ordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the inSwindon BID Team as a Marketing Co-ordinator.
Category: Marketing & PR Job Vacancies in Swindon
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Up to 25 Hours (hours are flexible for the right candidate)
InSwindon is a Business Improvement District (BID), mainly financed by our members the Businesses based in the Town Centre BID area. Following a ballot renewal in 2017 we are now in our third successful term which runs to 2022.
The role of the Marketing Co-ordinator is a key role within the team and you will be responsible for delivering the business Marketing Strategy.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated and creative individual who has at least 2 years working within a Marketing environment, who has a strong all-round experience in marketing, who has a passion for Swindon and who will drive our business goals.
- Provide Marketing support to the businesses within the BID area
- Deliver the BID Communication strategy.
- Compile an advertising plan in line with the Marketing Strategy
- Creating informative BID Member newsletters
- Communicate with local media through creative press releases to promote the BID’s promotional activity.
- Sourcing marketing opportunities to promote the BID both within the town centre and in the wider Swindon community.
- Work with our designer to produce creative and informative marketing materials.
- Monitor and manage the inSwindon BID brand.
- Attend partnership/stakeholder Marketing related presentations.
- Monitor town centre footfall and analyse data to share with BID members.
- Compile and present competitor research and analysis in line with Marketing Strategy.
- Adhoc Marketing projects
- Support the business to source and secure sponsorship opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent creative vision
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and build on feedback going forward
- A keen eye for detail
- Knowledge and passion of the Swindon Town Centre
- A 'love what you do' attitude
- Friendly, passionate and approachable demeanour
- PR experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp
- Composition of newsletters
- Minimum 2 years’ marketing experience in a similar role
This position is contracted until 28th February 2022 which is the end of the current BID term and to ballot renewal for a further 5 years.
If you feel that you have the skills that we are looking for and relish a challenge, please send a covering letter detailing why you believe you are the person we are looking for along with your C.V. and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Applications: 18th January 2019