click here to find out what’s in this section
Using Social Media In Your Business
This subsidised workshop is for Swindon and Wiltshire based registered companies or sole traders only. This workshop is part of the SME Growth Programme funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Swindon Borough Council and Wiltshire Council.
This workshop is perfect for you if you want to know how social media can be more effective for your business and how to manage your social media effectively.
There are lots of social media opportunities and we will be discussing which ones will best suit your business, how they work together and what these opportunities can bring to your business.
During the workshop we will cover:
- Communicating with your audience through social media
- An effective strategy for enhanced customer engagement
- Understanding the tools to discover which social media platforms are important to your business
- What you should be doing with your social media traffic
- What content you can share on the different platforms
- How to capture your audience.
- Discover tools you can use to monitor social media activity
- Learn the importance of Video, Podcast, Live Streaming, Facebook Groups, Twitter Lists, Instagram, Pinterest
You will also have access to resources that you can use to support your business online.