In case you missed it see what’s in this section
TGt Meets...Nicholas Sewell, Head of Wills and Estates at Bevirs
TGt Meets...Nicholas Sewell, head of Wills and Estates at Bevirs Law. We found out what it's like to work at Bevirs and Nicholas shared some advice on how to pursue a career in the same industry.
1. What interested you in pursuing a career in Wills and Estates law?
I liked the thought of a structured career offering the chance to progress to Partnership combined with the fact of face to face contact with people who need help with important life issues.
2. What do you love about working at Bevirs?
Working in the local community in a relatively small Town like Calne which means you get to know your clients well and allows you to develop a positive reputation for good community based advice.
3. What advice would you give to someone who is looking to pursue the same career as you.
Work hard, develop specialisations and be prepared to go the extra mile.
4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not busy at work?
Music, playing 5 aside football, watching most sports, relaxing with friends and sharing a good bottle of wine!
5. What 3 words would you use to describe Bevirs?
Focused, accessible and friendly.
6. What's been the highlight of your career so far?
Qualifying as a solicitor 29 years ago (and knowing all the hard work had paid off!)
7. What's been one of the most challenging situations you've experienced so far?
To keep going for 29 years!