click here to find out what’s in this section
Social Media Made Easy
Find out which social media platforms and strategies will best suit your business, how they work together, and what each of them can bring to your business.
*This workshop is for Swindon and Wiltshire based registered companies or sole traders only.*
This workshop is perfect for you if you want to know how social media can be more effective for your business.
There are lots of social media opportunities and just knowing where to start can be overwhelming for business owners new to social media marketing.
You will learn:
- The purpose and opportunities of using social media
- An effective strategy for enhanced customer engagement
- Which social media platforms are important
- What you should be doing with your social media traffic
- What content you can share on the different platforms
- How to create appealing content that will engage your audience
- The tools you can use to monitor social media activity
- The importance of Video, Live Streaming, Facebook Groups, Twitter Lists, Instagram, Pinterest
By the end of the workshop you will have created a social media plan for your business and you’ll have the resources you need to support your business online.
While it is not prerequisite, we highly advise you to attend the Marketing Made Easy workshop before booking on to this workshop.
These workshops run every month, click here to view available dates.
Venue: Park House, Church Place, Swindon , SN1 5ED
For more information, contact Business West on 01275 376 233.