Total Guide to Swindon: Competition T&Cs
The following Terms & Conditions apply to all competitions hosted on www.totalswindon.com by Total Swindon Ltd or any affiliated strategic partner: (“The Promoter”)
1. Competitions are open to UK residents only, of any age [unless specifically stated], excluding Total Swindon Ltd's employees (and their families), their agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter. Strictly limited to one entry per person.
3. All entries must be received before the closing date stated. Entries received after this will not be accepted.
4. The Prizes will be listed comprehensively of what is included. All other costs are the responsibility of the Prize Winner. The Prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.
5. The Winner: will be chosen at random from all accepted entries.
6. The Winner will be notified by email of their success within 2 days of the draw date. If the Winner does not reply within 24 hours of Promoter notification, or if the Winner declines the Prize, the Promoter will select a new Winner at random – unless otherwise stated.
7. In order to take advantage of the Prize the winner must consent to the following conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to publish the winner's name and/or photograph for future publicity and promotions. By entering, the winner agrees to participate in reasonable activity connected with the promotion.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of entrance.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize.
13. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
14. To obtain the name of the winner, send a SAE and covering letter to Total Swindon Ltd, Pigeon House, Pigeon House Lane, Swindon, SN3 4QH.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to promotions. This does not affect any statutory rights.